Welcome to Cooper Log Cabins
We offer large selection of Timber Buildings UK wide and Log Cabins, can be used for almost anything, from garden office, playroom, workshop, summer house, studio, in fact you name it we have it... if in the event we don't have exactly what you are looking for, then let us know and we would be happy to design, plan and build your idea.
Our team are here to advise and help you every step of the way. Call us today on: 02892 440 033 or email us.
Cooper Log Cabins is part of the Cabin Group, the UK's largest supplier of log cabins and timber buildings.
Log Cabin Range
Our Clockhouse Pavilion Range is one of our most popular log cabins designs. The Clockhouse log cabin is a pavilion style garden building that combines a unique balance of light and space, with a choice of window positions to ensure that your Clockhouse will look great from every side, making it the centre piece and focus of your garden, and the envy of your neighbours.
Our Residential Log Cabin Range is now particularly popular. With the economy under pressure, many of us are looking to maximise the potential of the property we live in.
Our Ultimate PER DURA ( Planning Exempt Range ) log cabin range is great if you are looking for the perfect mix of budget to quality.
Our Ultimate PER ( Planning Exempt Range ) TOUGH Range is perfect if you want to add an extra living or storage area and if space becomes limited at home or in your office.
Home Offices-Garden Office Home Office –Garden Offices. Becoming and increasingly popular or necessary choice today is the use of a log cabin or garden building as a home office or studio, offering a pleasing alternative to the daily commute by car or train, jostling with people or fighting for parking.
Log Cabin Ultimate Euro Range Give us a call today to get the deal of the day!! At Ultimatelogcabins.
Log Cabin Kent Range
Why our cabins are the best
Our Best Selling Log Cabins
We are an experienced and well established company which has built up years of long lasting trust with our customers.
We aim to offer first class in quality and service along side unbeatable prices.
We have a great range of quality log cabins and timber buildings that are great value for money and easy to construct. If you are looking for the full package then we can take care of it for you, from helping you to choose the right log cabin through to preparing the foundations and constructing your log cabin.
Our range includes cabins which are less than 2.5 meters high meaning no planning permission is required to add one of these timber buildings to your garden. Add extra storage space or leisure space without the hassle and without breaking the bank!
Our camping pods are compact, funky little units which offer great sleeping solutions. Do you have a piece of land available? Why not add a few camping pods and earn extra income?
Our range of garden office log cabins offers a practical and affordable solution to working from home. They are spacious, warm and so versatile. Plus they smell so much nicer and are much warmer and more attractive than concrete buildings.
All our log cabins are available in six different wall thicknesses: 34mm / 44mm / 70mm / 90mm / 35+35mm / 44+44mm twin skin. All our twin skin log cabins have double thickness walls meaning that they can be used all year round.
A range of optional extras are also available from foundation bases, guttering, roof shingles, insulation, lean to sheds, verandas and more our range of extras just keeps on growing so that you can create your ultimate log cabin in one simple step!
We also offer bespoke log cabins. If you have a design in mind or want to change the position of a door or window then feel free to give us a call to talk about your requirements and let us help turn your dream log cabin into a reality.
All our log cabins with 44mm wall thickness and above include EU standard double glazed windows and doors with tilt and turn facility, 5 point locking mechanisms for security and weather proof seals.
Our cabins are designed with safety and security in mind. All our log cabins/timber buildings come with 28mm flooring and double strength roof perlins as standard quality you will find hard to beat elsewhere.
Keep your eyes peeled for a number of new log cabins that will be available shortly from log cabin garages, log cabin workshops to log cabin mobile homes and residential log cabins. We will also have our own exclusive range of log cabins that wont be available anywhere else! For more information please contact us or visit our FAQ page or self build guide for help.
• Largest range in UK - we are proud to offer a wide range of quality built log cabins and timber buildings from log cabin garages, log cabin offices, summer houses, gyms, play areas to residential log cabins and more. We supply to private homes, businesses and the public sector.
• Latest technology - we stay at the forefront of log cabin design and innovation by using the latest technology using CNC precision machinery to ensure our cabins are designed and built to our set quality standards time and time again.
• 15 years experience in the trade - our suppliers have many years experience supplying all types of log cabins and bespoke designs to customers. We have built a relationship based on trust and respect.
• Socially responsible - our manufacture only uses quality 100% pressure treated pine wood which is sourced responsibly, FSC approved and EU approved glazing.
• Quality Guaranteed - our log cabins are built to last for many years. We only use top quality materials and our log cabins are the only ones to offer 28mm flooring as standard on our 34mm plus cabins compared to other log cabins on the market which are cheaper and inferior quality. We don't skimp on the cost as we believe that you get what you pay for.
• 12 Month Guarantee - We are confident our log cabins will stand the test of time and that is why our customers are covered by a 12 month guarantee. We offer 12 months guarantee on wooden doors and windows. Longer warranties available on residential windows and doors due to higher quality.
• 4-6 week Delivery - we believe that we are one of the fastest and most reliable companies on delivery. Our experience means that we have a smooth process in place to ensure fast delivery to your customer.
• Installation - all our installers are experienced, professional and highly skilled, ensuring log cabins/timber buildings are constructed efficiently with minimum fuss or disruption.
• 100% pressure treated FSC timber - will not rot or decay & will last for years
• 28mm timber floor boards as standard - are longer lasting and much,much stronger and safer than thinner, inferior 19mm flooring that is used elsewhere
• Comply with current planning legislation - No planning permission required for our log cabins under 2.5 m high - add extra living or storage space without the hassle!
• 5 point locking double glazed windows and doors - plus tilt & turn facility (available on 34mm< cabins) and weatherproof seals keeps your cabin warm and cosy during the winter months with the added peace of mind that it is highly secure
• Double strength roof perlins - robust structure for safety and durability
• Range of log thickness - 28/34/44/70 plus twin skins 34/34mm and 44/44mm for all year round use - now thats choice you wont find elsewhere!
• Interlocking Design - no need for all those screws, nails and tools as all our log cabins interlock meaning that there is no damage during construction
• Bespoke designs available - if you have a design in mind then contact us to discuss your requirements as we have many years experience in creating tailor made log cabins, turning your dream cabin into a reality!
• Range of extras available - Foundations, insulation, roof finishes, guttering, verandas, room dividers, lean to sheds and more...
Take advantage of free delivery of Log Cabins to most parts of the UK. We use a professional, efficient team of delivery drivers who will deliver your goods to your door - more details
We offer a full Log Cabin installation service carried out by our fully trained, professional team of installers - more details
Best Door And Windows...
44mm cabins come with double glazed ‘Tilt & Turn’ windows plus a 5 point locking system as standard for added security - more details